- Italian Aviation Virtual Airline is virtual airline for a recreational use only. There are no money collection and/or subscription fees.
- It is absolutely forbidden to conduct an offensive behavior towards everyone.
- Everything published on the website is for simulation only porpuse.
- Italian Aviation end its administrators are not responsable for malfunctions caused by the website and/or the material on it.
- Italian Aviaton according to the Italian Repubblic Constitution does not discriminate anyone and accept all the membership requests sent from the website.
- Only on exceptional basis the Staff has the faculty to reject a membership request.
- The cancellation request has to be sent in a written form to email@example.com.
- To apply for a Staff position send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org . The request has to include: the wanted position and a motivation letter.
- In case of a limited flying activity all the pilots are required to performa a “Recurrent Qualification Rating” every 90 days. The minimum flight time is 25mins and the flight has to arrive at LIPQ - Trieste Ronchi dei Legionari.
- The only accepted methods to record a flight are the manual pirep and the automatic ACARS.
- It is forbidden to record the same flight for multiple virtual airlines. Flights with IAA - IA codes are exclusive.
- The pirep validator has the faculty to: accept, reject or ask for clarification whenever is needed.
- The flight report (pirep or acars) has to arrive within 48hrs.
- All pilots are required to follow the specific rules on the network they are using (IVAO - VATSIM).
- By sending the membership request the user accept this whole policy and gives his consent in regard of a privacy regulation according to D.lgs. 196 del 30 giugno 2003.